As a pet parent, peace of mind is priceless.
Your pet deserves to live its happiest, healthiest life. Protect your pet’s future with comprehensive pet insurance.
Simplify your whole world of insurance, even for your pets
No complex policies
Visit your vet — or any vet where you happen to be — because there are no networks.
Customize a policy to fit your pet’s needs and your budget. Some plans cost as little as $1 per day.
Protection & peace of mind
In the event of an accident or illness, your pet will get access to great care. Be covered for the unexpected.
Protection for the unexpected
With your comprehensive coverage, here’s what you can expect to be covered.
Illnesses & conditions
Preventable conditions like lyme disease, parasites, or parvo. Breed-specific conditions including hip dysplasia and allergies.
Tests, procedures, & treatments
Testing and treatment related to cancer and long-term illnesses like arthritis and diabetes.
Vet visit fees
Emergency care including after hour visits, hospitalization, and surgery. Vet specialists like oncologists and behavioralists.
Dental accidents & illnesses
Extractions, gingivitis, root canals, and more. Diagnostic testing for covered illness including X-rays, MRIs, and biopsies.
Accidents & injuries
Orthopedic conditions like ligament tears and broken bones.
Rehabilitation and prescription medication for covered conditions. Treatments like chiropractic care and laser therapy.
What typically isn’t covered:
- Pre-existing conditions including genetic or breed-specific conditions
- Vet fees related to breeding, whelping, or pregnancy
- Routine care like wellness checkup exam fees
- Cosmetic procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping, and declawing (unless medically necessary)
- Preventative care like vaccines or spay/neutering
- Vitamins and personal care items
- Avian flu or nuclear war
- Deliberate injury by anyone in your household
- Illness from fighting, racing, cruelty, or neglect
- DNA testing or cloning
Have more questions on pet insurance?
What is pet insurance?
Pet insurance is health insurance for your dog or cat. It reimburses you for a portion of covered vet bills if your pet were to unexpectedly get hurt or sick.
Do all vets take pet insurance?
With pet insurance, there are no networks. You can visit any vet, specialist, or hospital you choose and know you’re covered.
Is pet insurance worth it?
Unexpected vet bills can cost thousands of dollars. A monthly premium is easier to afford than thousands of dollars at once in an emergency. To ensure your pet can get the care they need, it’s better to pay even a small premium for a basic policy.
What does pet insurance cover?
We’ve partnered with Embrace Pet Insurance to offer policies that include coverage for every accident, illness, and condition, plus the diagnostic exam fees, treatments, and ongoing care.
- Dental illnesses (extractions, gingivitis, root canals, and more)
- Breed-specific, congenital, and genetic conditions
- Chronic conditions (like diabetes or arthritis)
- Preventable conditions (such as lyme disease, parasites, parvo)
- Orthopedic conditions (like ligament tears, broken bones, osteosarcoma)
Embrace pet insurance policies cover pretty much everything, except pre-existing conditions.