Shop for Arizona home and auto insuranceWe’re Matic — a digital insurance marketplace with an HQ located in Phoenix. Search our network of 40+ insurance carriers for affordable home and auto insurance quotes in Arizona.
What you need to know about Arizona home and auto insurance
Fast facts about Arizona insurance
Popular insurance companies in Arizona
- Homeowners of America
- Berkshire Hathaway GUARD
Arizona insurance requirements
Arizona law doesn’t require residents to have homeowners insurance. However, if you finance your home, your mortgage lender will likely require insurance. A typical homeowners insurance policy usually includes:
- Structural coverage — Also known as dwelling coverage, structural coverage protects the primary physical structure of your home.
- Personal property coverage — This coverage will help replace belongings such as furniture and electronics in the event of a covered loss.
- Liability coverage — Personal liability coverage protects against medical and legal fees incurred by guests and visitors injured at your home.
- Additional living expenses — Home insurance generally pays for living expenses — like a hotel or rent — if you’re displaced from your home after a covered event.
Arizona drivers are required to carry car insurance, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, mopeds, and golf carts. Drivers also need to meet minimum coverage requirements for liability insurance. Liability coverage protects you if you are found to be at fault in an accident. It typically covers damage to objects and other vehicles besides your own (known as property damage liability), and injuries to other drivers and passengers they have in their car (known as bodily injury liability).
Minimum bodily injury requirements
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 per accident
Minimum property damage requirements
- $15,000 per accident
Beyond liability coverage, drivers have the option to add other coverages that provide more protection. Learn more about auto insurance coverage here.
Matic's insurance shopping formula makes the magic happen
Superb selection of top carriers
A digital-first seamless experience
An agency of licensed advisors to help
Why Arizona customers choose Matic
- Shop how you want: Compare rates from 40+ carriers, then buy your policy online or talk to one of Matic’s licensed insurance advisors.
- Get double support: In addition to your carrier, Matic is an extra insurance advocate there to help you navigate your policy.
- Skip the extra fees: Because we integrate with carrier platforms, you’ll pay the same price for your policy with Matic as you would by going to the carrier directly.
- Protect your future: As a Matic customer, you can rely on a network of 40+ carriers to help find a better option if your situation changes in the future.
How to get insurance in Arizona
Answer a few questions.
Fill out a single online form to get matched with quotes in just a few minutes.
See your initial estimates.
Review free quotes with the best prices and coverage options for you.
Buy online or talk to a licensed advisor.
Purchase your policy online or over the phone with a licensed Matic advisor.
Pro tip: Our insurance advisors will dig even deeper to unpack more options for you, like carrier discounts, bundling, and more. If you don’t see what you like online, take a few minutes and talk to us!