How To Support the People of Ukraine
We are hearing the most pressing need in Ukraine is access to crucial medical supplies and other equipment. To help, Matic is collecting supply donations at our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. Donations will be sent via Nova poshta Global — a reputable organization recommended by our team in Ukraine. Their global warehouses are currently serving as collection centers to send aid directly to the affected areas.
Below is a list of supplies needed.
List of supplies needed
- Surgical instrument set
- Non-sterile bandage (different sizes)
- Elastic fixation bandage (different sizes)
- Sterile gauze pads
- Thermal blanket
- Syringes with needles (different volumes)
- Folding beds
- Sleeping bags
- Sleeping pads
- Thermal underwear (brand new)
- Fleece wear of any type (brand new)
- Warm high socks (brand new)
- Military first aid kits (IFAK)
- Tactical first aid kits
- Dressings and bandage materials
- Tactical glasses
- Military boots
- MRE’s (Meals Ready to Eat)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Tylenol (or generic) liquid and pill forms
- Imodium (or generic)
- Medical pen lights
- Otoscope and ophthalmoscope (individually or can buy a combo set)
- Trauma scissors/trauma shears
How you can help
If you’re local to Columbus
We’ll have a donation box available in the lobby of the Matic office. Drop off supplies by next Friday, March 11. Our office is located at 585 S Front Street, #300, Columbus, OH.
If you’re not local to Columbus
You can ship supplies directly to any of Nova poshta Global’s international locations. Their US address is:
Nova Poshta Global
C/O Ukraine Humanitarian Supplies
27 Merry Lane NP100007070
East Hanover, NJ 07936
A link with more information on the organization’s relief efforts can be found here.
If you have questions about donating supplies through Matic, please contact us at [email protected].